Romeo and Juliet, the greatest like facts story away from love, Romeo and you may Juliet, talks off an impossible love anywhere between two young ones exactly who fulfill with the Weekend, wed toward Saturday, and you may die due to their love into Thursday. However, an united states immigration manager would have probably experienced more youthful Romeo’s and . This is because:
This new Immigration Administrator is tasked which have contrasting documents, photo and you can responses that file the length, period and you may veracity of your dating
- It hardly realized each other;
- Discover most no time at all having courting except that a short serenade on the nights their basic run into;
- Their own families did not approve of the wedding in addition to wedding was used into the magic;
- Following the wedding, Romeo and you will Juliet proceeded to live aside. In fact, Romeo was even blocked off Verona;
- The couple didn’t commingle finance;
- There is certainly no files which have one another labels inside or people ‘friends portraits’; and
- The newest legal legitimacy of their marriage would-have-been asked due on the decades.
For this reason, so it epic love facts you to definitely even today try equated having true-love otherwise love at first glance would have had a great woeful stop if this got subjected to this new scrutiny out-of an eco-friendly Cards Interviews. This new manager does not care and attention if the few is truly for the like. The manager merely cares about whether or not the couples has recorded sufficient research to demonstrate that couple did not wed only to help you prevent You immigration guidelines. Watching the film ‘Environmentally friendly Card’ which have Gerard De- Pardieu would not make it easier to. For individuals who registered a great sham wedding or you don’t provide the correct research, new manager commonly reject the Eco-friendly Card.
Eco-friendly Credit Using Wedding
A fraudulent marriage so you can a beneficial You resident, we. Continue reading